Monday, December 29, 2014

NCC presents: Dots - summary

Figured I could do a summary of how I've interpreted the theme dots in the Nail Challenge Collaborative. As I said before me and some other bloggers have a theme each month (this is my first month) and then we make 4 posts based on that theme. Thought it could be fun to do a summary after each month, because hopefully I will be able to keep up with this. ^^


Made each picture "clickable" so you can get to the original post if you like. :)

dots #4

dots #3

dots #2

dots #1

A quite fun thing which tracesofpolish pointed out is that I kept the color scheme quite the same until the last one, even though the last one's colors are pretty neutral. Feels like the season and weather inspired this month.

11 comments:

  1. I love all of them but my favorite has to be third one that is just beauty :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Fun to hear which one others like, I think my favorite was the first one actually. ^^

      Delete
  2. woww, all designs are awesome! My favorite is the number 1 and 4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh, nice to hear which ones you liked the best :D

      Delete
  3. This is a fantastic post, I love how you have taken on the dotticure theme! Its hard to pick a favorite but I am loving ddots #4 and 1! Hope you had an amazing Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Ithi! Interesting to hear which ones you preferred :)

      Delete
  4. all these designs look great, and I love how you got inspiration from one of my nail arts to create yours!
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The best and most creative person ever to get inspired by! You have so much awesome stuff in your blogg! <3

      Delete
  5. Nice designs! I do like them all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAAH jag är SÅ förtjust i alla dessa. Speciellt dots #3..
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Vad kul att du gillade dem! Själv var jag inte helnöjd med #3 men det visar sig att man inte ska vara så missnöjd och visa ändå, för att andra kanske gillar just den bäst XD

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.